Get on to a tour of Bollywood along with a sightseeing of Mumbai's Marine Drive, Mani Bhawan ( old Mumbai residence of Mahatma Gandhi) & the famous Dhobi Ghat.
What is included in the tour
- Air condition transportation.
- All charges for fuel, Driver allowance, Toll tax, parking
- Above mentioned sightseeing
- Guide fees
- Refreshments :water bottles, Cookies
- Monument Entrée fees
- *Lunch for 2 and above participants ONLY.
What is NOT included in the tour
Please Note: -
SECURITY- We need your cooperation wherever the personal frisking and checking of baggage is mandatory. Except your valuables ,hand baggage are not allowed at location shooting
- Please don`t compare this tour with Universal studio tour at Hollywood amusement park, studios size in India are smaller comparatively to Hollywood .
- Photo shots are strictly not allowed until and unless permission is given.
- Please keep your mobile on silent mode during the shooting in action.
- Most of the studios are at distant places from downtown and as such may take considerable time to reach, kindly bear with such unavoidable time consumption.
The Bollywood activities in Mumbai are not centralized at one place and scattered at different places.
- Local Sightseeing
- Live Shooting and various studio sets.
- Bollywood dance show
- Stars homes.
- Comparison by guide (History of Bollywood and some fun facts)
- Pickup from hotel / Cruz / Airport
Our Representative “guide” for Bollywood tour will receive you and then sightseeing starts.
Arrival at Gateway of India,
- Mumbai's most famous monument, this is the starting point
- Guide will explain you about the history and architecture
Arrival at Nariman Point
- Nariman Point is the most romantic and one of the most expensive commercial centre in the world.
At Marine drive
- Marine Drive is a skilfully laid-out boulevard in South Mumbai. It is actually an upturned 'C'-shaped six lane concrete road, which formed the shape of necklace.
Mani Bhavan is the old Mumbai residence of Mahatma Gandhi.
A unique feature of Mumbai, the dhobi is a traditional laundryman, who will collect your dirty linen, wash it, and return it neatly pressed to your doorstep. All for a pittance. The "laundries" are called "ghats": row upon row of concrete wash pens, each fitted with its own flogging stone.
- Drive past the homes of famous Bollywood stars.
At a restaurant which is nice and hygienic
- Rajdhani for Vegetarians / Copper chimney for Non-Vegetarians.
- With a option of KFC and Mc Donald`s.
Arrival at Shooting Sight
- Will escort and guide you for a specially created studio.
- At the live shooting sets.
- Watch shooting
- An intimate exposure to behind the scenes activities of a movie.
- See the technicians working.
- If Possible you can also peek inside film star`s makeup room.
If possible, you get to pose and click with some Bollywood stars.
Arrive at Bollywood Museum where you will get a glimpse of famous Bollywood actor’s posters and photographs and then you will be escorted to an air-conditioned Dance Hall with decorated stage and music system in Bollywood style.
- Welcome Drink on arrival
- Watch 3-4 Live Bollywood Dance Shows performed by professional dancers.
Professional dancers including 2 ladies & 2 gents.
Performance no 1
Bollywood Dance (Hindi latest Song)
Performance no 2
Bollywood dance (Hindi latest)
Performance no 3
Bollywood Dance (Punjabi Song)
Performance no 4
Bollywood Dance (Hindi item Song)
(Here guest will get a chance to participate in dance on the stage)
Drop back to Hotel.