The slum tourism of Mumbai paves the way for the curious tourists from all over the world to know and explore the life of people living here. There are many tours and trips conducted to this slum dwelling. One can opt for a two-hour long tour to the area. The tourists should be prepared for a long walk in the company of a guide who will have lot of stories to share with. Know and learn the basics of life from these slums.
What is included in the tour
- Above mentioned sightseeing
- Guide Fees, Toll Tax, Driver Fees.
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle (Private)
What is NOT included in the tour
Please Note: -
- We need your cooperation, Please dress modestly.
- Photo shots are strictly not allowed until and unless permission is given.
- Please keep your mobile on silent mode during the slum tour.
- Keep water bottles handy, wear hat and apply sun screen lotion.-
Get to see the:
Slums of Dharavi
Slums of Mahim.
- Pickup from hotel (Transportation depends on number of PAX)
- Our Representative “guide” for Bollywood tour will receive you at your hotel/Cruz.
- Arrival at Mahim Station (Starting point for a 2 hrs walk for Slum Tour)
- Arrival at Kumbharwada
- Drop to hotel/Location in Mumbai.