Sikkim has such beautiful spots which are worth seeing. Visit the Naga Waterfall, the confluence of Lachen Chu (river) and Lachung Chu (river) at Chungthang and Bhim Nala Waterfall. You'll also be visiting the Yumthang Valley, which is known as Valley of Flowers. Take a dip in the hot springs which are known to have medicinal properties. Have an outstanding travel experience to Sikkim.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Service Tax, Insurance.
Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Day 01: NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Gangtok (120 kms / 5 hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 02: Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
(In case of Landslide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provide alternate sightseeing.)
Day 03: Gangtok – Lachung (103 kms / 6 hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel with limited luggage and proceed to Lachung (8,700 ft.), North Sikkim. On the way take a break for some beautiful spots which are worth seeing and visiting like Naga Waterfall, The Confluence of Lachen Chu (River) & Lachung Chu (River) at Chungthang and Bhim Nala Waterfall. On arrival at Lachung check into your hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at Lachung.
Day 04: Lachung – Yumthang Valley Excursion
After breakfast proceed to Yumthang Valley which is known as Valley of Flowers (12,000 ft. Known as Valley of Flowers). On the way back, visit Hot Spring considered to have medicinal properties. Back to resort. Overnight stay at Lachung.
Day 05: Lachung – Gangtok (103 kms / 6 hrs)
After breakfast proceed to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On the way if the weather is clear you may get to see Mighty Khangchendzonga from Singhik view point. On arrival at Gangtok check-in to your hotel. Rest of the evening free for your own activities. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 06: Gangtok – NJP Rly Station / IXB airport (120 kms / 5 hrs)
After breakfast Check-out from hotel and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.