If local entertainment and fun is what you're looking for on your trip to Goa, then Paradise Cruise's boat cruise is the right pick. A very popular choice among tourists in Goa, the boat cruises on Mandovi river. The dance performances on board and the spirit of celebration in the atmosphere will leave you energized.Tap your feet and dance to the music or sit back and enjoy a drink as you watch the sun go down painting the world a shade of orange. As you sail further on Mandovi, have glimpses of Panjim city and other cruises and floating casinos that ornament the Mandovi river. This is a great opportunity for photography too.
What is included in the tour
- Live music
What is NOT included in the tour
- Water/beverages/snacks (can be purchased at the Bar & Snacks Counter upon additional payment).
- An hour long cruise on the river Mandovi.
- Live DJ music varying from popular retro tracks to favourite Bollywood item numbers.
- Goan folk dances - Dekni, Kunbi (Konkani folk dances) and Corredinho (Portuguese folk dance).
- Sightseeing in Panjim from the vantage point of the Mandovi river.
Paradise Cruises' Boat Cruise begins at 5:45 pm every evening. Tickets can be bought from any registered Paradise Cruises' outlet in Goa.