Take a break from the fast paced days and experience the peace and serenity amid the exotic sights in Goa. This trip holds so much to add to your escapades, from swimming with the dolphins to snorkelling in the clear waters or even trying out fishing. Goa has a beautiful coastline, a lot of which cannot be accessed by road; this is your chance to experience the scenic splendour of the less trodden paths! End your day with a barbeque lunch on a secluded beach. Certified instructors and qualified staff will be available at your service during the cruise.
What is included in the tour
- Life jackets
- Snorkeling gear
- Tour guide
- Snacks and beverages
- First Aid kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pick up and drop from the hotel.
- Grand Island is one of the most sought after locations for cruises and boat trips. The clear waters of Grand Island makes it an ideal site for under water sports such as snorkeling and scuba diving. The island is also known for the opportunity to spot dolphins should they decide to come out and play
- Get a chance to explore the beautiful Hansa beach, 3 kms from Vasco city. It's pristine waters and long stretches of sand will leave you mesmerized.
9:00 am- Reach the Sandalwood beach in Dona Paula and board the boat.
10:00 am- Head to Baina beach which is the pick-up point if you are boarding from South Goa.
- Enjoy dolphin spotting along with beverages and snacks.
- Reach the Grand Island and enjoy swimming and snorkeling.
- Head to Hansa beach and enjoy the delicious meal.
3:00 pm- Return to Baina beach.
4:00 pm- Reach Sandalwood beach.