Crab catching is a very popular activity amongst the local residents of Goa and the visitors to this beautiful state too. Learn the tricks and techniques involved in catching crabs under the keen eye and expert guidance of the local fishermen who have been catching crabs for almost as long as they can remember! The crab catching expedition covers the villages of Ordhe, Pilerne, Saipem and Velim. You might even be fortunate enough to spot dolphins while sailing through the mangroves on River Mandovi to best crab catching locations. Afterwards, you get to feast on the fresh crab harvest you have caught, at one of the nearby restaurants which will be happy to cook them for you.
What is included in the tour
- Pick up and drop from any hotel in North Goa.
- Boat Ride
- Crab catching net
- Water and soft drinks
- Unique crab catching experience in River Mandovi
- Stops at the local crab catching sites with local fishermen as your guides.
- A view of the beautiful landscape while sailing River Mandovi.
2:30 pm- pick up from the hotel.
- Head to Sinquerim jetty and board the boat from the jetty.
- Head to River Mandovi where you start crab catching along with your fishing guide.
6:30 pm- Return to Sinquerim jetty.
- Complimentary dinner served.
8:00 pm- drop to the hotel.