Savour the mouthwatering Goan lunch served at the luxurious houseboat trip in the Chapora backwaters of Goa followed by the interesting experience of fishing and crocodile spotting. Behold the panorama of the magnificent Chapora river on the day cruise. Sail past the 16th century Chapora fort and observe fishermen in their little row-boats on their way towards the ocean. Spot dolphins or swim on the deserted Morjim beach. This beautiful experience leaves you with some unforgettable memories and gives you a chance of capturing priceless moments on camera.
What is included in the tour
- Pick up and drop from your hotel
- Life jackets
- Fishing rods
- View the sunset whilst you try your hand at river fishing. This beautiful sojourn includes lunch and beverages amidst the beautiful surroundings.
- You can also spot crocodiles basking on the river bank.
1:00 pm- pick from the hotel.
- Reach the Chapora jetty, board the house boat.
- Enjoy the lunch on board.
- Spend time fishing, swimming and spotting crocodiles at Chapora river.
4:30 pm- return and drop at the hotel.