Ideal for boat trips, cruises and underwater sports, Grand Island is amongst the favourite few. Located a few kilometers west of Mormugao peninsula in South Goa, it's known to be the largest marine island in Goa. The enthralling beauty of the environs and pristine waters is what best characterises Grand Island. An outstanding location for sightseeing, other than fishing, snorkelling, scuba diving, the breathtaking charm of this place instantly spells out magic on you. Later, simply bask in the sun, sipping the choicest of drinks and relish a scrumptious traditional Goan buffet. Don't miss out on this refreshing experience and make your vacation in Goa further memorable.
What is included in the tour
- Transportation (from Baga, Calangute, Candolim, Panjim)
- Snorkelling gears provided
- Unlimited beers and soft drinks
- Lunch (veg/non veg)
- Fresh fruits
- Dolphin sighting
8:30 am- Pick up (from Baga, Candolim, Calangute, Panjim)
- Boat ride to Grand Island where you shall indulge in various activities.
- Lunch at Monkey beach, Grand Island
3:00 pm- Return top Baga, Candolim, Calangute or Panjim