Goa Kayaking’s daily expeditions into the rivers, backwaters, mangroves and along the coast are simply the best ways to see, enjoy and explore Goa. Experience the sunrise on Nerul river as you silently paddle the kayak amidst the soothing chirps of birds. As the mind expands and eyes widen in awe, take in the breathtaking vistas that continually unfold in front of you. Kayaking is one of the best ways to really explore Goa's magnificent coastline and inland waterways.
What is included in the tour
- Sit on top kayaks (single & tandem)
- Trip leader and guide
- Accompanying vehicle
- Life jackets- 50/70/90 kg rating
- Snacks(optional), fruits(optional), coolers & bottled drinking water while kayaking
What is NOT included in the tour
- Expenses of personal nature
- Meander through sleepy villages as you kayak, with thick mangroves teeming with bird life on both sides as the river slowly and majestically flows down to the Arabian Sea.
- All sailing kayaks are Walker Bay 10s' which are known to be the safest sailing kayaks in the world. They are modern and extremely stable having a very high buoyancy of 110/150 kg (solo) and 220/240 kg (tandems) respectively.
- The kayaking trips start at all times during the day, beginning from 7.30 am and the last one being at 4.00 pm, depending on the tide. The duration of the trip is about 2.30 hours and 5-6 km is covered in that time period.
- After you reach ------------------, you will be assisted by the friendly staff to the kayak.
- At the end of the trip, the staff members will guide you back to your transport for return.