Kayaking is a recreational water sport and has gained much popularity amongst the water sports enthusiasts. It's a very soothing experience as you paddle through the tranquil surroundings of the backwaters, winding through the mangroves and along the coast. Kayaking in Sal river is simply the best way to view and explore the rural belt as it passes through many villages before merging into the Arabian Sea. Enjoy the morning sunshine while paddling and hear the uninterrupted chirping of birds in the backdrop. As the mind expands and eyes widen in awe, take in the vistas that open in front of you. With well-maintained kayaks and detailed instructions about the basic paddling techniques, count yourself in for a memorable experience.
What is included in the tour
- Sit on top kayaks (Single & Tandem)
- Trip leader and guide
- Accompanying vehicle.
- Life Jackets- 50/70/90 kg. rating
- Snacks(optional), fruits(optional), coolers & bottled drinking water while kayaking
What is NOT included in the tour
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Meander through sleepy villages as you kayak, with thick mangroves teeming with bird life on both sides as the river slowly and majestically flows down to the Arabian Sea.
- All sailing kayaks are Walker Bay 10s' which are known to be the safest sailing kayaks in the world. They are modern and extremely stable having a very high buoyancy of 110/150 kg (solo) and 220/240 kg (tandems) respectively.
All guests find their own way to an announced starting point (put in) and our friendly personnel, will guide their cab/pick up coach to the end (pull out) point.