Join us on Santa Lucia, a luxury houseboat and break away from the mundaneness. Paradise Fiesta, an overnight cruise, is about enjoying life and appreciating nature. With plush interiors of the houseboat and nature's serenity combined, it is an experience of a lifetime. Marvel at the beauty of the sunset, calmness of the water, soothing chirps of the birds returning to their abodes in the evening and the contentment of the locals as they go about doing their daily chores. Sit back and relax with the choicest of drinks and music that blend in perfectly. An array of other activities has been lined up to make your experience worth remembering. The crew will take good care of your needs and preferences and would be glad to pamper you throughout cruising.
What is included in the tour
- Welcome drink, snacks, dinner and breakfast
- Indoor games (cards, chess, scramble, ludo)
- Line fishing (at recommended fishing grounds)
- Bird watching
- Sand extraction by local artisans (en route to Colvale)
- Shellfish extraction (en route to Colvale)
- Swimming (only where recommended by the boat captain)
- Binoculars and fishing tackle available on board
- The best of its kind, "Santa Lucia" is a luxurious wooden houseboat sailing the backwaters of Goa, which is one of the most beautiful and preferred holiday destinations. It has three deluxe bedrooms, one lobby cum dining area and two open sit outs on the upper deck.
- The official passenger carrying capacity is six people (or 3 couples). All bedrooms have individual bath toilets with modern amenities. Both open sit outs on either end have cane arm-chairs, divans and coffee tables. The bar counter is set up on the forward sit out. The boat is lit up with soft soothing lights, pleasant for the eyes.
- The cruise starts at 5 pm from Siolim Jetty and sails to the sunset point. Feel the ripples in the water as the Morjim river weds the mighty Arabian Sea.
- At night anchor midstream for a fishing session. Your catch will be cooked by the chef on board and will be served with the scrumptious meal.
- Next morning, wake up to the sound of nature, sip tea or coffee as you indulge in bird watching.
- After breakfast, we resume our voyage deeper into the backwaters towards Colvale. En route one can see the local artisans extracting sand from the river bed and also local fishermen who dive into the water in search of oysters and shellfish.
- Soon it's time for a farewell lunch as you head for the jetty, where you bid adieu to the crew.