Nature's Nest Nature resort is located near Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary in Goa and offers activities like bird watching, jeep safaris, nature walks as well as adventure activities like rappelling, valley crossing, trekking, etc.The place provides a calm atmosphere which is perfect for a brief and rejuvenating getaway. Trekking Package is extremely thrilling and one of the best ways to view the rugged terrains and scenic beauty of the place. The trek passes through lush semi-evergreen forest of the Western Ghats towards the Tambdi Surla waterfall that is located in the heart on Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary. For adventure enthusiasts, it's a trek well worth exploring.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in eco countryside cottages
- All meals
- One trek to Tambdi Surla Waterfall (90 minutes one way of rugged walk in semi-evergreen forest)
- Free use of natural bubble spring for fish pedicure
- Entry charge to Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary
- Two mineral water bottles in the cottage on daily basis
- All Taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Tips
- The Tambdi Surla Waterfall is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Goa. The trek to the waterfall passes through the forests of the Western Ghats and is a very enthralling experience for trekking enthusiasts.
- The trek is for about 90 minutes to reach the waterfall. The total distance one has to cover is about 7 km to and fro.
- You can also visit the 13th century Mahadev temple at Tambdi Surla.
- Guide will accompany you for the trek and the temple visit.
- Return to Nature's Nest after completing the trek.