A tour which will take you to the splendid Tsomgo Lake, a visit to Baba Mandir, Temi Tea Garden, Samdruptse & Siddheshwar Dham are just a few of the places you would be visiting.
This tour will make you get into a relax mode with the quite beauty, see the beautiful mountains and much more.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please note that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Service Tax.
Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Day 01: NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Gangtok (120 kms / 5 hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 02: Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
(In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing.)
Day 03: Gangtok – Pelling (150 kms / 5 hrs) via Chardham
After breakfast start for Pelling (6,300 ft.). Enroute visit Temi Tea Garden, Samdruptse & Siddheshwar Dham (Chardham) in Namchi. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Pelling.
Day 04: Pelling Sightseeing
After breakfast start for full day sightseeing. 1st Half tour - Darap village, Rimbi water Falls, Khecheopalri Lake & Khangchendzongha waterfalls. In afternoon start for 2nd Half tour - Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse Ruins, New Helipad Ground. Overnight stay at Pelling.
Day 05: Pelling – Darjeeling (80 kms /4 hrs)
This morning after breakfast transfer to Darjeeling (6,950 ft.) via Singla check post. On arrival check-in to your hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 06: Darjeeling Sightseeing
Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill (8,400 ft.) to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 07: Darjeeling – NJP Rly Station / IXB airport (75 kms / 3 hrs)
After breakfast Check-out from hotel in time and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.