The intricate rock carved temples of Elephanta Island are rich sculptural masterpieces much cherished by residents and tourists alike. Discover their wonders on a half-day tour from Mumbai led by an expert guide!
What is included in the tour
- Guide charges
- A/c Transportation charges (Including fuel, toll, parking, driver fees)
- All taxes
- Ferry charges to and fro.
What is NOT included in the tour
Monument Entrée fees.
SECURITY- We need your cooperation wherever the personal frisking and checking of baggage is mandatory.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the sculptural caves of Elephanta Island.
- Marvel at the intricate sculptures and icons of Indian Art
- Pickup from hotel @10:00 a.m (Transportation depends on number of PAX)
Our Representative “guide” for Bollywood tour will receive you at your hotel/Cruz.
- Arrival at Gateway of India
- Depart from the Ferry Wharf and Gateway of India.
- (There is a ferry route between Gateway of India and Elephanta caves island)
Travelling time approx. 1 hour.
- Arrival at Elephanta caves
- Take a toy train reach climbing point Elephanta caves island
- Can take chair ride to reach up to the main entrance point (Optional)
- You can be carried up the stairs in a wooden chair if you like.
- Will escort and guide you for Elephanta caves which have been declared a world heritage site.
Exploring time approx. 1 hour.
At the ferry
Pick up by Air condition vehicle.
Drop at hotel/Location in Mumbai.