Get intrigued by the charm of the state of West Bengal. There is so much to see and explore. The culturally rich state is visited by tourists from all over the world.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any watch tower visit in Gorumara National Park.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Service Tax.
Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Day 01: NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Lataguri / Chalsa (90 kms / 3 hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Lataguri. Check-in to the hotel. Afternoon Jungle safari in Gorumara National Park (Watch Tower visit on direct payment basis) by Jeep. Overnight stay at Lataguri / Chalsa.
Day 02: Gorumara National Park (Jungle Watch Tower) + Local Sightseeing
Early morning at 06:00 hrs visit Gorumara National Park (Watch Tower visit on direct payment basis) by Jeep. Back to hotel for breakfast. After breakfast visit Samsing, Suntalekhola & Murti River side. Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight stay at Lataguri / Chalsa.
Day 03: Lataguri / Chalsa – Kalimpong via Lava (112 kms / 4 hrs)
After breakfast proceed to Kalimpong (3,950 ft.) via Lava. Arive at evening & check in to hotel. Overnight stay at Kalimpong.
Day 04: Kalimpong Sightseeing
After breakfast visit Mangal Dham, Dr. Graham’s Home, Budha Statue, Deolo Hills, Durpin Dara Hill, Golf Garden, Zelepla View Point, Pine View Nurseri & Kali Temple. Back to hotel. Overnight stay at Kalimpong.
Day 05: Kalimpong – Darjeeling (57 kms / 2 ½ hrs)
After Breakfast transfer to Darjeeling (6,950 ft.). On arrival check-in to your hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 06: Darjeeling Sightseeing
Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill (8,400 ft.) to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 07: Darjeeling – Mirik (49 kms / 2 hrs)
After breakfast full day excursion trip to Mirik Lake (4,902 ft.) via Indo-Nepal Border (Extra vehicle charges will be applicable for Nepal Border to Pasupati Market). Mirik is famous for its man-made Sumendu Lake, Cardamom plantations and Tea Estates. (One can do Boating on direct payment basis in lake). In evening check in to the hotel. Overnight stay at Mirik.
Day 08: Mirik – NJP Rly Station / IXB airport (55 kms / 2 hrs)
After breakfast Check-out from hotel on time and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.