Have an outstanding trip to be in the lap of the Himalayas.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of the vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to an increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room heater charges.
- Service Tax.
Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Day 01: NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Darjeeling (75 kms / 3 hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Darjeeling (6,950 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 02: Darjeeling Sightseeing
Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill (8,400 ft.) to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 03: Darjeeling – Kalimpong (57 kms / 2 ½ hrs) Sightseeing
After Breakfast transfer to Kalimpong (3,950 ft.). On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon enjoy half day tour of Kalimpong Visiting Mangal Dham, Deolo Hill, Dr. Graham’s Home, Golf Garden, Durpin Dara Hills & Pine View Nursery. Overnight stay at Kalimpong.
Day 04: Kalimpong – Gangtok (75 kms / 3 hrs) Local Sightseeing
After breakfast transfer to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon proceed for a city tour visiting Flower show, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten, Enchey Monastery & Banjakhri Falls (maximum 3-4 hours). Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 05: Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
(In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provide alternate sightseeing.)
Day 06: Gangtok – Lachung (103 kms / 6 hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel with limited luggage and proceed to Lachung (8,700 ft.), North Sikkim. On the way take a break for some beautiful spots which are worth seeing and visiting like Naga Waterfall, The Confluence of Lachen Chu (River) & Lachung Chu (River) at Chungthang and Bhim Nala Waterfall. On arrival at Lachung check into your hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at Lachung.
Day 07: Lachung – Yumthang Valley Excursion
After breakfast proceed to Yumthang Valley which is Known as Valley of Flowers (12,000 ft. Known as Valley of Flowers). On the way back, visit Hot Spring considered to have medicinal properties. Back to resort. Overnight stay at Lachung.
Day 08: Lachung – Gangtok (103 kms / 6 hrs)
After breakfast proceed to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On the way if the weather is clear you may get to see Mighty Khangchendzonga from Singhik view point. On arrival at Gangtok check-in to your hotel. Rest of the evening free for your own activities. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 09: Gangtok – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport (120 kms / 5 hrs)
After breakfast Check-out from hotel and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport.