Warandha Ghat is one of the best place to explore in all sense during monsoon season. The fort Kavlya which watches over the Warandha Ghat is also a nice place to explore & Mohangad fort visit.
What is included in the tour
> Transport by Private bus
> Tea & Breakfast in Warandha Ghat (famous Wada pav and Kanda Bhaji) & Pack Lunch.
> Evening tea/coffee on the way.
> Printed information brochure, Safety Equipments, First aid kit
> Outdoor expert and a botanist
What is NOT included in the tour
> Anything not specifically mentioned under included list consider it to be out of package
> Soft drinks or other dry snacks like chips.
1. Luggage packed in big good trekking sack, all luggage wrapped in plastic bags to avoid getting wet (compulsory)
2. Water bottle (atleast 1.5 ltr) compulsory
3. Electral/ Glucon-d energizers and personal medication
4. A sweater/warmwear
5. Good trekking shoes (sandles, chappals, floaters not permitted)
6. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
Meeting Time and Place: Fergusson College main gate at 05:45 a.m. Sharp!
> Departure from FC main gate at 6.00 am
> Non stop 4 Hrs journey to Warandha ghat.
> Breakfast in Warandha Ghat and then start trek towards Kavlya by 10.30am
> Reach summit of Kavlya fort by 11.45 and then lunch on Kavlya itself
> Back to Warandha Ghat by 1.30pm and start journey towards Mohangad.
> Visit & explore Mohangad.
> Change of clothes and evening snacks and start return journey by 4.30pm
> Non stop journey. Back to Pune by 9pm