Our crew every time are left spell-bound as much as our guests on Pirates Party Sail. Such is the essence that Mother Nature leaves on our otherwise battered soul, ramped by stress of city life.
The Pirates Party is the result of passion and over three years of grass root level search to devise a perfect combination of forest, sea and soft adventure. It’s one of its kind sailing getaway.
What is included in the tour
- DedicatedTour Guide & host
- on- Board meals
- Boat Sail & Night stay on boat
- Visit to Crocodile Sanctuary
What is NOT included in the tour
- Transport to Narayanpur (Crossindia Ghat).
- Expenses with are Personal or outside the pre-scheduled tour itinerary
Jungle safari, Houseboat holiday and visits to Pristine beaches! All put together in one trip into the Sothern West Bengal (near Sundarbans & Bay area) upon a wooden cruise boat that gives a comfort but yet rustic outlook on pirates theme. The Boat voyages into the River, creeks, ocean and Jungles. It’s an ideal trip for people looking to take time off to unwind in pure nature.
- Night Cruise & Boat party
- Bon Fire & Tent Camping
- River Creek Anchorage & Jungle Safari
- Visit to Crocodile Island
- Visit to Barren island Long Beach with fun activities
- Live Barbeque (On request)
- Great freshly cooked on board food and night stay on the boat.
8.30 AM – 11.30 AM: Transportation
Transfer via/car from Kolkata to Narayanpur(Sundarbans).
- The Sail Starts in Crossindia Ghat in Narayanpur (Namkhana) which is a short 3 hrs ride from Kolkata.
- The Travellers can use their own vehicles(car/bikes) to reach the Narayanpur where we do provide parking facilities @Rs 100 for the entire duration of the the tour.
- Train services to reach Namkhana Station is from Sealdah Station (3hrs Journey).
- Alternatively Crossindia can arrange the Cabs/rented vehicles to reach Narayanpur on cost basis.
11.30 AM – 1.00 PM: Jungle Safari
- Arrival at Pirates Ghat with welcome drink.
- Jungle Safari and Creek Adventure.
1.00 PM – 2.00 PM: Lunch Time
Lunch on board(or rather On boat!)
2.00 PM – 4.30 PM: Sailing
River and Sea Sail to the Barren island long Sandy beach in The Great blue (Bay of Bengal)
4.30 PM – 8.30 PM: Fun Time
Arrival at Barren island, Bonfire, Playtime & Fun Activities.
8.30 PM – 9.30 PM: Dinner Time
Dinner on Board
After 10 pm: Unwind
8.30 AM : Breakfast
Breakfast and Morning tea Time.
9.30 AM: Sail
Departure to Crocodile island.
11.30 AM – 1.00 PM: Excavation
Nature Walk & Visit to Crocodile Sanctuary
1.00 PM – 2.00 PM: Lunch
Lunch on Board
3.00 PM – 4.00 PM: Certification
Certification Ceremony and Disinbarkment.
4.00 PM – 7.30 PM: Back Home
Travel back to Kolkata