Explore the breathtaking hill stations of Darjeeling and Sikkim. This tour covers all the best places that are worth a visit. Early morning drive to Tiger hill (8,400 ft.) to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), visit to Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop on your way back, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park, Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre, Tea Garden (outer view) and so much more. Get ready to be thrilled by the magnetising hills.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above)
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of the vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees & guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to an increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room heater charges.
- Service Tax, Insurance.
Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Day 01: NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Darjeeling (75 kms / 3 hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Darjeeling (6,950 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 02: Darjeeling Sightseeing
Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill (8,400 ft.) to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 03: Darjeeling – Gangtok (100 kms / 4 hrs)
After breakfast proceeds to picturesque drive to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On arrival Check-in to your hotel. Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 04: Gangtok Local Sightseeing
Start for a Full day city tour covering Tashi view point, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Flower show, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten, Enchey Monastery & Banjakhri Falls (maximum 6 hours). Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 05: Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
(In case of Landslide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provide alternate sightseeing.)
Day 06: Gangtok – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport (120 kms / 5 hrs)
After breakfast Check-out from hotel in time and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.