Visit the peaceful hill town of Sikkim. With breathtaking scenes and sights on offer, you'll be thoroughly thrilled.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only point to point basis).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of the vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to an increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room heater charges.
- Service Tax.
Day 01: NJP Rly Stn / IXB Airport – Kalimpong (About 75 kms / 3 hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Kalimpong (3,950 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay will be at Kalimpong.
Day 02: Kalimpong Sightseeing – Yuksom (105 kms / 4 hrs)
After breakfast enjoy half day tour of Kalimpong visit Mangal Dham, Deolo Hill, Dr. Graham’s Home, Golf Garden, Durpin Dara Hills & Pine View Nursery. After that transfer to Yuksom (5,800 ft.). On arrival check in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Yuksom.
Day 03: Explore Yuksom
After breakfast start to explore Yuksom. You can visit Norbughang Chorten (Coronation Throne), Karthok Lake, Dubdi Monastery Phemrong Waterfall & Tashiding Monastery. Overnight stay at Yuksom.
Day 04: Yuksom – Temi / Namchi via Pelling (99 kms / 4 hrs)
This morning drive to Temi / Namchi (4,800 ft.). Enroute visit Khangchendzongha waterfalls, Khecheopalri Lake, Rimbi water Falls & Pemayangtse Monastery. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Temi / Namchi.
Day 05: Namchi Sightseeing
After breakfast enjoy the full day sightseeing covering Temi Tea, Samdruptse and Siddhesvar Dham - a miniature replica of the Indian Char Dhams located in our Country i.e. Jagannath Dham in East, Dwarika Dham in West, Badrinath Dham in North and Rameshwaram in South. It also has a 108 ft. statue of Lord Shiva enclosed by the 12 'Lingas', a temple of Shirdi Sai Baba and an effigy of Lord Kirateshwara. It gives a feeling of complete mental peace & satisfaction. Overnight stay at Temi / Namchi.
Day 06: Temi / Namchi – Gangtok (75 kms / 3 hrs) Local Sightseeing
This morning drive to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On arrival check-in to hotel. Afternoon start for a half day trip of Gangtok city covering Flower show, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten, Enchey Monastery & Banjakhri Falls (maximum 3-4 hours). Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 07: Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
(In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing.)
Day 08: Gangtok – NJP Rly Station / IXB airport (120 kms / 5 hrs)
After breakfast Check-out from hotel and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey