Ranthambhore National Park in Rajasthan is one of the most popular National Parks in India. Innumerable documentaries on the various tigers of Ranthambore have made this National Park a household name worldwide. Passionate conservationist Fateh Sinh Rathod was instrumental in the establishing of Ranthambore. It was declared one of the Project Tiger Reserves in 1973 and in 1980, Ranthambore became a National Park.
The park is a spectacular location for photography – partly because of the several lakes and the historic Ranthambhore fortress, which lie within the 392 km² area of the National Park. Apart from the glamorous tigers here, other major wildlife include leopard, crocodiles, caracal, nilgai, wild boar, sambar, hyena, sloth bear, and chital. It is also home to wide varieties of trees, plants, birds and reptiles. Ranthambore is also the site of one of the largest banyan trees in India.
What is included in the tour
- Sleeper class train travel both ways
- Transfers by chartered bus, safaris by canter
- AC rooms on 3/4 sharing basis
- All veg meals at the resort
- Park fees, guide charges, game rides, fees of resource person etc.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals during travel to and from Sawai Madhopur.
- Personal expenses such as telephones, cold drinks, mineral water, laundry, porter charges, camera fees
- Insurance of any kind
- Medical, hospitalization and related expenses
- Any item not covered under the head ‘inclusions'
Campers to report at the main porch of Pune railway station at 1400 hrs. Depart by Pune Jaipur Express (12939) at 1520 hrs.
Arrive at Sawai Madhopur at 1120 hrs. Transfer to Wildlife Resort. Swimming and games in the evening.
Visit the magnificent Ranthambore Fort for an overview of the Ranthambore National Park. Also, interact with local NGO working on conservation issues. Enjoy a wildlife safari in the evening.
Observe different species of wild animals and birds during morning and evening Safaris in Ranthambore National Park. Games, activities, and folk dance in the evening
Nature trail and Proceed for Sawai Madhopur to board JP BCT Superfast (12956) at 1600 hrs.
Arrive Mumbai Central at 0740 hrs. Arrive Congress Bhavan, Pune by bus at 1230 hrs.