Rafting on Vaitarna :- Vaitarna is a dam controlled river. Rafting is done in the rapids which are generated by the water released from the dam. Total rafting distance is 11 km. Which takes approx 2hrs, All different groups assemble at the starting point in two different batches. Vaitarna River is the first rafting river in the Maharashtra who releases 24hrs water in the river. Timing are followed by rafting instructions given by the company and his team of instructors.
What is included in the tour
What is NOT included in the tour
- Heart patients and people with severe asthma are not permitted for rafting.
- Water, snacks & transport to the venue.
- Additional Cost of Rs. 1600/- to be paid at the starting point for a 10 seater jeep which will drop you to the main location.
- Please Note:
- You must tell our rafting guide about any significant medical history orthopedic condition.
- Decision to allow to raft or otherwise remains with our rafting guide.
Things to carry with you:
T-shirts / shorts pants / floaters / Non-greasy water resistant sunscreen spf. 40 for rafting are most recommended. Track pants / should be fine, spectacles are avoided if unavoidable should be supported with the strap. Avoid carrying jewellery/cash/wrist – watch/ and camera / in the raft. Salwar-kameez / sarees / are strictly NO. Bring Change of dry clothes and a towel.
Arrive at the designated time at your meeting point at Dapura Village to be taken to the location by jeep for your 2 hours of fun filled rafting experience.