Fly to Delhi from any part of India and transfer to Agra on this full-day sightseeing tour of the Taj Mahal. This 20-hour day includes round-trip transfers by plane and cab and 4-5 hours to marvel at the stunning marble mausoleum.
What is included in the tour
• Pick-up and drop off from any location in Mumbai.
. Return or multi-city economy class air tickets.
• Transfers from Delhi to Agra and back.
• Pick-up from and drop off at the Delhi airport.
• Private, air-conditioned vehicle.
• Monument entrance fees.
What is NOT included in the tour
•Transport from other cities to the airport for your flight to Delhi. (Except Mumbai)
• There are 4-5 hours set aside for sightseeing in Agra.
• Please specify in advance whether you'd like to book a multi-city ticket or a return ticket.
• Since the Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays, there will be no tours taking part on that day of the week.
• Wear winter clothes on tours taking place between late November and mid-March.
Early morning Pickup from hotel in Mumbai and drop at Mumbai airport, board flight and departure for Delhi, on arrival Delhi pickup from airport and 3-hour cab ride to Agra.
Upon arrival, explore one of the great wonders of the world, deemed a “Token of Love, Devotion and Romance,” and a glittering jewel of Muslim architecture in India. Built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved 3rd wife, Mumtaz Mahal, the Taj Mahal combines architectural styles from Persia, Turkey, and India.
If time permits see the red sandstone and white marble Agra Fort, a treasure house of Mughal architecture. Inside the fort, you will find remarkable palaces with embellished chambers, hospitable reception rooms, and marvellous mosques.
At the end of your tour, you will be transferred back to Delhi for your flight back to departure for Mumbai and on arrival Mumbai pickup from airport and transfer back to hotel.