Away from the noise and pollution of the cities, go on an escapade to the Himalayas for a few days. Get all rejuvenated and experience the peace and tranquillity that the hills offer.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Meal plan (as per mentioned above).
- Exclusive non a/c vehicle for transfers and sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
- All permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Rates are valid for Indian nationals only.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips and gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of the vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees & guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to the increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Service Tax.
Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Day 01: NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Gangtok (120 kms / 5 hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 02: Gangtok Local Sightseeing
Start for a Full day city tour covering Tashi view point, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Flower show, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten, Enchey Monastery & Banjakhri Falls (maximum 6 hours). Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 03: Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
(In case of Landslide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing.)
Day 04: Gangtok – NJP Rly Station / IXB airport (120 kms / 5 hrs)
After breakfast Check-out from hotel and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB airport for your onward journey.