Explore the lanes of Calcutta, try out the street food and the sweets. Visit the landmark places and know more about the rich historic and cultural past of this city.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above)
- Exclusive AC Vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air Fare / Train fare
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to an increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Service Tax
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
Day 01: Kolkata Airport / Railway Station – Hotel meet and greet on arrival at airport / railway station and transfer to hotel. Check-in to hotel and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Kolkata.
Day 02: Kolkata City Tour after breakfast start for full day Kolkata city tour. Eden Garden Stadium*, Akashbani Bhavan*, High Court*, GPO*, Writers Building*, Howrah Bridge*, Belur Math, Vivekananda Setu*, Dakshineswar Temple, Jain Temple (optional), Town Hall (Kolkata Panorama), St. Pauls Cathedral Church, Victoria Memorial Hall. You can take a River Cruise on the Ganges at your own cost. Overnight stay at Kolkata. (*Drive Pass)
Day 03: Kolkata Hotel – Kolkata Airport / Rly. Station After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to the Airport / Railway Station for onwards journey