Calcutta has always charmed its visitors. Be it the culture, history, the intellect of its people, or the famous Bengali sweets, Calcutta is one of the must-visit places in India.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above)
- Exclusive A/C Vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary
- All permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare / train fare
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips and gratuity, mineral water, soft and hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees and guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to an increase in cost on surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Service Tax.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Day 01: Kolkata Airport / Rly. Station
Hotel meet and greet on arrival at airport / railway station and transfer to hotel.
Check-in to hotel and rest of the day at leisure.
Overnight stay at Kolkata.
Day 02: Kolkata Half Day City Tour
Kolkata Airport / Rly. Station
After breakfast check out from the hotel with bag and baggage and start for half day sightseeing.
After that transfer to the airport / railway station for your onwards journey.