Mount Abu gets its name as a short form of Arbuda Mountains. Situated in the Aravalli Mountain range at an average elevation of 1220 M above MSL, it is the only hill station in the Rajasthan State of India. It is covered with green forests, boasts of a lake, waterfalls, and many scenic spots. The camp takes advantage of these features to make this one of the most looked for vacation camping locations.
What is included in the tour
- AC train both ways
- Pune-Mumbai-Pune by Non A/c bus
- Accommodation in tents
- Veg meals in buffet style at the campsite
- Required equipment for activities with services of professional instructors.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals during travel to and fro Abu Road.
- Personal expenses such as telephones, cold drinks, mineral water, laundry, porter charges, camera fees.
- Insurance of any kind
- Medical, hospitalization and related expenses
- Any item not covered under the head ‘cost includes’
Pune campers: To report at Congress Bhavan at 0630 hrs. Reach Bandra Terminus at 1130 hrs by Bus.
Mumbai campers: To report at 1130 hrs at Bandra Terminus. All campers will depart by (12216) DEE Garibrath at 1245 hrs. Arrive Abu road at 2335 hrs. Transfer to Mt Abu camp site by private vehicles.
Early morning ice- breakers and orientation.
Enjoy activities like zipline (Tiger lift), ladder climbing, blind trail etc. Stay in tented campsite.
Full day adventure activities like trekking/ rock climbing/ rappelling/ caving.
After lunch go for river crossing, commando net, commando bridge.
Full day adventure activities like: trekking to golden horn chimney and tiger path and gun shooting.
Campfire at night.
After Breakfast visit Dilwara Temple, Nakki lake. Lunch at the campsite. Enjoy team activities and Prize Distribution.
After early dinner proceed to Abu Road station to board (12215) DEE BDTS Garibrath at 2108 hrs.
Arrive Bandra Terminus at 0810 hrs. Depart for Pune by bus. Arrive Pune at 1330 hrs.