Goa has so much more to offer you than just it's famous beaches. With a history that dates back to the 3rd century, Goa boasts of a strong cultural and historical background. The majestic forts, beautiful churches, ancient temples, are either architectural marvels or remnants of the past. Explore Goa with this adventure and history tour. Morning visit to Dudhsagar waterfalls followed by visit to the spice plantation will give your day a pleasant start. Later, take a stroll down the lanes of old Goa and explore the famous churches and other significant structures. Be a part of this trip and experience the exuberance of this historical state!
What is included in the tour
- Pick up and drop (for hotels in Panjim, Candolim, Sinquerim, Calangute, Baga)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch at spice plantation
- Jeep charge
- Boat cruise
- Tour guide
- Have fun-filled time at Dudhsagar waterfalls, which is amongst the highest waterfalls in India and is a major tourist attraction.
- Visit the spice plantation, feel closer to nature and get to know more about the significance of various spices. Also relish traditional Goan lunch at the plantation.
- Explore the beautifully architectured churches in Old Goa and get better acquainted with the culture of the state.
- Visit to the Miramar and Dona Paula beach will leave you mesmerized and a boat cruise on Mandovi river will culminate the day beautifully.
7:00 am- Pick up from the hotel in an air-conditioned car.
8:00 am- Reach Mollem and get transferred to a jeep that will take you to the Dudhsagar waterfall. Spend 40 minutes at the waterfall.
Visit the spice plantation near Mollem and have a guided tour. Traditional Goan lunch will be served at the plantation.
Visit the Old Goa churches, Dona Paula, Miramar beach, followed by an evening cruise on Mandovi river.
8:30 pm- Hotel drop.