Bijapur and Badami are ancient towns in the state of Karnataka. Located in the historically rich Deccan, the places hold immense historical significance. On this multi-day tour, witness the architectural marvels and beautiful rock sculptures of Bijapur and Badami. Discover many interesting tales of yore as you visit the sightseeing hotspots. Dotted with beautiful mosques, museums, palaces, fortifications, watchtowers and strong gateways, you'll be stunned by the sights and sceneries. Behold the picturesque landscapes and capture some amazing shots enroute.
What is included in the tour
- Well-appointed standard a/c rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Transport (road tax, toll and parking).
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- English speaking guide in Bijapur only.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Camera fees
- Personal expense
- All entry fees
- Discover the beautiful town Badami, which is situated at the mouth of a ravine between two rocky hills with it's exquisite sculptures and the rust red sandstone cliffs.
- Explore Pattadakal, a World Heritage Site with its beautiful temples that bears testimony to the richness of Chalukyan architecture
- Visit the massive Gol Gumbaz and the mesmerizing Ibrahim Roza which is said to be the inspiration for the Taj Mahal in Agra.
- Explore the beautiful Malik-e-maidan which is a 55-ton cannon perched on a platform.
4:30- 5:00 am- Pick up from your respective hotels by AC car or coach, depending on the number of guests.
8:30 am- Stop for breakfast enroute.
11:00 am- Reach Bijapur and proceed for sightseeing. Later proceed for lunch.
4:30 pm- Rooms allocated, in case there is some extra time we can proceed for a short sightseeing trip. Have dinner at the hotel.
6:30 am- Wake up call with bed tea.
7:30 am- Breakfast served at the restaurant in the hotel.
8:30 am- Badami sightseeing
2:00 pm- Lunch.
2:30 pm- Proceed back to Goa.
8:30 pm- Drop at the hotel in Goa.