No trip to Goa is complete without a visit to Old Goa, a World Heritage site. Among its many splendid churches are, the magnificent St Cathedral, Church of St. Francis of Assisi and the Basilica of Bom Jesus. This trip gives you a chance to explore them all, besides other places of significance. Visit the Mangeshi Temple, devoted to Lord Shiva, which draws an extensive crowd throughout the year. It's one of the largest and most visited temples in Goa. Next stop on the itinerary are the beaches! Visit the bay of Dona Paula, a beautiful and picturesque spot also popularly known as the lovers paradise and Miramar Beach. On the way back visit Panjim, a small and charming city and also the state capital. Later proceed for an hour long cruise on Mandovi river, packed with fun and entertainment.
What is included in the tour
- Visit Old Goa churches
- Visit to the Mangeshi Temple
- Visit Miramar beach and Dona Paula
- Tickets for 1 hour Mandovi river cruise
- Parking fee
- Pick-up and drop (from hotels in Panjim, Candolim, Sinquerim, Calangute, Baga)
- Old Goa is a historical city in North Goa and listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO.
- The Mandovi river, also known as Mahadayi or Mhadei, is considered to be the lifeline of the Indian state of Goa.
2:00 pm- Pick up in an air conditioned car
- Visit the famous Mangueshi Temple
- Visit the Old Goa churches (St Cathedral, Church of St. Francis of Assisi and the Basilica of Bom Jesus)
- Visit the bay of Dona Paula, the Miramar seaside and Panjim, the capital of Goa, a small and charming metropolis
- Boat cruise on Mandovi river
8:00 pm- Drop at the respective hotel