An enthralling view of the greenery, gushing streams, fascinating wildlife and challenging treks is what this trip holds for you. Experience the bewitching magnificence of the Western Ghats as you conquer Udaan Dongor, the fourth highest peak in Goa. Located in the Valpoi taluka in east Goa, the region boasts of a rich biodiversity. Trek through the winding trails to reach the hilltop. The panoramic view of the Ghats from the hill top is one to behold!
What is included in the tour
- Evening tea
- Permit to the wildlife sanctuary
- Pick up and drop facility from Panjim
- All taxes
- First Aid requirements
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses
- Camera fees
- Phone calls
- Drinking water
- Medical evacuation
- The Mhadei wildlife sanctuary is famous for its semi green and evergreen forests.
- The area has been notified as protected for wildlife.
- This trek is a favorite for the end experience of getting a 360 degrees view of the entire Western Ghats from the mountain top.
7.00am – Leave from Panjim
09.30am – Arrive at start point
09.45am – Start trek after briefing
12.45pm – 01.00pm – Reach the hill top
12.30 – 12.45 – Photography and rest at top
1.00pm – 2.00pm – Lunch break
2.00pm – Start trekking back
4.00pm – Reach the road head
4.15pm – Drive back to Panjim
6.30pm – Reach Panjim